Once July rolls around, you are pretty much certain the hot days of summer are in full swing and will fly by before you know it! This is about the time I like to make a list of things I want to accomplish before the leaves start to fall. Here is what I’ve come up with:
1. Pass my written Diamonds test
2. Continue my studies on Edwardian Jewelry
3. Go antiquing in search of Victorian rings
4. Visit Washington D.C. (never been before)
5. Start reading Understanding Jewellery (long book!)
6. Find more serpent jewelry
7. Attend The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers conference
8. Go Diamond Mining in Arkansas
9. Start my Colored Stones class at GIA
10. Have fun with friends & family!
Above, I am wearing three Victorian rings: (left to right) eBay find from seller jgoldilox 14k yellow gold with sapphire and diamond, blue enamel horse bit ring from Lang Antiques in San Francisco, and 14k yellow gold signet ring another eBay find.
The serpent bracelet is a piece I borrowed for the weekend from Walton’s Antique & Estate Jewelry. It is done in 18k yellow gold with cabochon ruby eyes and pave diamonds. The bracelet has a convenient hinge that makes it easy to put on and take off. If you are interested in purchasing the bracelet, contact me via email at [email protected]