Oliver Rousteing’s showstopping catwalk presentation saw models take to the runway in harlequin-like checkerboard graphic prints and intricately woven raffia garments. The collection, he said, was inspired by Cuba. The black and white tiled floors and intricately woven wicker chairs, he associates with that place, form the basis for this extraordinary ss13 collection.
We flagged up woven jewellery as a trend on Adorn Insight and are delighted that our predictions have materialised for ss13. But for those of you who can’t wait… we’ve been on the hunt for woven bangles that will whet your appetite for now at least.
1. Woven rose cuff bangle by Roberto Coin at Endless
2. Woven coated brass bangle by Marni at the Outnet
3. Cortina leather cuff by Giles & Brother at Net-a-Porter
4. Woven straw cuff by Forever21
5. 1950s woven cuff by Rewind Vintage Affairs at Farfetch
Words: Juliet Hutton-Squire
For essential future trend forecasts subscribe to Adorn Insight – www.adorninsight.com